Modern Button Tufted Sofa
1. Three seater sofa with elegant cushioned back rest and back support attached to shaped arms and cushioned seat with shaped legs.
2. Available in various woods of client’s choice.
3. Recommended that client use a loose cushion for longer life.
|Dimensions (in Inches)|
- All our woods go through a thorough and extensive treatment for termites, borers and pests.
- The species that we sell are naturally resistant to termites, borers and pests that is a reason why most antique furniture’s belong to the referred species
- However it is important that the Customer must and should take care of their own products, if they observe anything wrong they must inform seller immediately
- Our woods are perfectly seasoned for optimum moisture content, therefore seasonal expansion or contraction of the products is a very remote possibility and greatly minimised, however it is not ruled out
- Prior to shipping, each product goes through a very strict quality check, the chance, therefore, of a faulty delivery are almost non-existent
- All products that we sell are manufactured at our own factories, and even though we are confident of our quality, yet we continuously look for feedback to improve. So please do let us know!
All of our furnitures are made of Solid wood and handcrafted, except where specified, Therefore
- Yes, you will have inconsistencies in the grains such as knots and cracks and variation in finish
- But then you can rest assured that even though our warranty is for 12 months, the product if used carefully will last you a very long time.
We try our level best to ensure that the furniture delivered is what you have seen & ordered. However, there might be possibilities that you shall experience a slight variation in fabric colour and wood finish, considering the natural circumstances such as lighting effect used to create the photo displayed on the website may create slight variations and could account for a minor difference. We at Woodpentry only use Solid Natural Timber or Wood and any inconsistencies that you may observe in the grains is the beauty of the product, guaranteeing that what you have bought is authentic and Solid Natural Wood and not a manmade engineered article. No furniture's made of the same Natural Timber will have Identical grain patterns, as it is the beauty and uniqueness of Natural grains produced when using Solid Natural Timber.
PLEASE BE AWARE:
No two pieces of furniture are identical, so the wood grain, colour, and stitching of your furniture can vary from the pieces you saw on the showroom floor or the website.
- Solid woods and finishes REACT NEGATIVELY to Hot / cold and wet materials / objects. Touching the surface with hot objects will create burn marks and damage the finish, and, exposing the Furniture to wet objects will create a snowy effect on the polish. And tarnish the furniture.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Any cleaning required for regular maintenance needs to be done with soft cloth only.
- For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly Soft wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores.
- Stain / Finish will fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight and that is the beauty of solid wood as it will retain lustre for a life time if you care for it.
- The inconsistencies in the grains such as knots and cracks and variation in finish that you may observe are the beauty of the product and a guarantee that what you bought is a Natural wood piece and not a manmade engineered article.
- The product is Guaranteed for wood species.
- Manufacturing defects are warranted for 60 months against any manufacturing defects.
- The guarantee on wood does not include any breakages in wood bars that may occur due to misuse of the product or due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of the life of the product and its usage.
- The Fabrics and caning and Upholstery are not covered under this warranty as they depend on the usage by the client.
- However any legitimate defects will be attended to post haste and without any cost to the client.
- For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer free repair at site.
- In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and item code to identify the product correctly.
- We will assess the damage and revert within 48 hours.
- In case the product or part thereof cannot be repaired, we will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part as may be required from case to case.
- If a technician is required to attend to the repair the same shall be done free of cost to the customer.